Nordic Client Service Officer
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking has been present in the Nordics since 1985. BNP Paribas CIB has a branch in each of the four countries and we are today around 140 employees. Our customers are large Nordic industrial companies, financial institutions, shipping and energy companies, as well as international groups. The Nordic region is strategic for BNP Paribas and one of the regions selected in the Group’s growth plan.
The BNP Paribas Group is also represented in the Nordics by Alfred Berg, Cardif, Arval, BNP Paribas Factor, BNP Paribas Leasing, Ekspress Bank and Exane.
BNP Paribas Norway Branch, Corporate & Institutional Banking based in Oslo is seeking to recruit a :
Nordic Client Service officer - Temporary position for 12 months
Are you communicative, analytical and service minded? Are you already familiar with the banking sector and interested in developing a career within banking?
As a Nordic Client Service Officer at BNP Paribas you will be part of a Nordic Client service team spread across the Nordic countries, working closely with the teams in Copenhagen and Stockholm. As a Client Service Officer your mission is to act as single entry point for all corporate clients providing timely and accurate response to their questions and requests by mail and phone. You will also act as liaison between the clients and the payment back office for all domestic and cross border payments activities.
The main tasks in this role will include:
• Managing daily client related requests (e.g. enquiries on payment processing, external auditor requests, general information, Cash Management Products etc.)
• Receiving loans, trade, Cash Management or any other product related requests and pass the request to the dedicated experts when direct answer cannot be provided
• Acting as primary contact with centralized payment management platform (payment activities)
• Reporting and escalation of incidents, liaise with appropriate internal parties when needed
• Ensuring physical and electronic archiving of the legal documentation
• Gathering supporting documentation and provide justification to the Nordic compliance team in relation to transactions screened by compliance
•Working as a back-up for other Client Service officers in the Nordic team
To be successful in this role you have at least a bachelor's degree in business, banking, Finance or relevant field. Ideally, you should have good knowledge or understanding of domestic and international payments & cash management operations in the Nordic market. We believe that you are a natural problem solver, risk aware result oriented and quality focused with ability to adapt in rapidly changing priorities. You are also a committed, service minded and independent person, who can see the big picture. You have an analytical ability with attention to details. You possess excellent communication skills both written and spoken, in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages..
BNP Paribas can offer you a stimulating environment with colleagues from several different nationalities. This opportunity offers you an opportunity to develop your banking knowledge and get good insight into one of Europe's largest banks. Does this sound like the right step for you? Submit your application today! We would like to see your application documents in English.
Primary Location: NO-3-OsloJob Type: Fixed TermJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time