Non-Officer - Business Support Coordinator
Supervisory Relations is a rapidly evolving team for BNPP’s Intermediate Holding Company (“IHC”) and Wholesale operations in the U.S. BNPP views Supervisory Relations as a critical organizational component for managing its relationships with regulators as BNPP has implemented the IHC and the Enhanced Prudential Standards (including CCAR). The objective of Supervisory Relations is to ensure an organized, strategic and cohesive approach to BNPP’s regulators for the IHC and for its wholesale operations. Such approach must be well-grounded both in a sound understanding of BNPP’s US businesses and of regulatory processes and expectations.
The Supervisory Relations team is expected to work closely with executive management, business lines and control functions (including Compliance, Finance, Risk and Legal). It also liaises as necessary with the equivalent teams at Bank of the West.
BNP Paribas is seeking a self-assured, proactive, and resourceful Business Support Coordinator to support the Supervisory Relations team. The ideal candidate will have approximately 2 – 4 years of relevant experience and will excel at working in a team environment, as well as, independently. We seek a flexible individual with exceptional organizational, communication, analytical, and multitasking skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to routine inquiries from regulators and BNP Paribas management
- Proactive oversight and coordination of documentation management processes for Supervisory Relations team
- Drafting of email correspondence, agendas, and meeting materials
- Preparation and coordination of departmental meetings and events
- Onboarding of new hires, transfer candidates and examiners
- Assisting with ad-hoc project work as needed
- Administrative tasks will include:
- Calendar management (complex scheduling of meetings/logistics across multiple time zones and multiple internal and external participants)
- Domestic/International travel arrangements and expense claims for management
- Maintenance of the departmental e-mail distribution lists in Outlook
- Ordering, replenishing and arranging of departmental office supplies
Hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM but flexibility for early morning or evenings may be required. Some overtime anticipated during heavy meeting cycles and regulatory events.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience.
- Solid user skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook email/calendar tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work with discretion and interact with staff (at all levels) in a high energy, high pressure environment
- Highly proactive, adaptable and motivated team player
- Experience in financial services is preferred, but not required Video conference, Telepresence and conference bridge knowledge
- Knowledge of the BNPP administrative procedures and systems (i.e.: MyPortal, BookIT, Coupa, Concur, TomNet, etc.
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Not Applicable