BNP Paribas Cardif Services Portugal is currently seeking a System Administrator M/F for its NWM department, specialized in IT Support/ System Administration available to start asap.
Administrate the Systems of the Information System:
- Install, test, configure and provide technical advice on telecommunications systems;
- Plans network installations by studying technical specifications; preparing an installation schematic;
- Install workstations, peripheral equipment and software;
- Verifies service by testing and re-programming circuits, equipment, and alarms, identifying and correcting problems, conferring with engineers;
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems;
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help;
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem;
- Walk customer through problem-solving process;
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems;
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems;
- Install computer peripherals for users;
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved;
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage;
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Provide support to users for technical purpose;
- Provide the procedures and documentation necessary to a good running of the infrastructure.
Skills & Basic Features:
- Experience on Multinational environment
- Good knowledge in English written and verbal communication;
- Strong Team interaction;
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively;
- Strive continuously for customer satisfaction;
- Good capability of managing stress and conflicts and strong leadership;
- Aim to deliver high quality results;
- Good capability of managing stress and conflicts;
- Active listening and good questioning ability;
- Ability to plan and to prioritize workload;
- Be receptive and able to quickly adapt to operation changes;
- Other language (French)
Willing and able to work outside normal office hours under exceptional circumstances
Start date: ASAP
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application , we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with:
• CV in English
• Certificate of Studies
will be considered and to move forward in the application process.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Post-secondary non-tertiary education / A levelsExperience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Resilience, Client focused, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Ability to deliver / Results drivenTransversal competency: Knowing how to use IT, Ability to develop and adapt a process , Ability to manage a project