Full Time, Permanent
Solihull B91 2AA
The IT team at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking experienced Network Engineers to join their team; this opportunity would suit an experienced Engineer seeking a new opportunity in a corporate environment.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions and you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Our IT teams keep BNP Paribas Personal Finance moving in the right direction every moment of every day, without them our business simply could not evolve. Your ideas and solutions will not just help manage operations, they will transform the business and ultimately affect how every one of our functions works.
As our new Network Engineer, you will work within the Networks Team implementing new project work and supporting current infrastructure to ensure availability of services to clients across all networking technologies.
- Ensuring PCI DSS and Group security requirements are adhered to for existing and new infrastructure.
- Working within ITIL framework to ensure SLA’s are met for faults and new service requests while also ensuring change controls meet our own internal, and ITIL, standards.
- Frequent liaison with 3rd party providers and internal colleagues to ensure all changes are meticulously planned and implemented successfully to reduce impact to clients.
- Working closely within the Networks team with fellow analysts to ensure good communication and knowledge transfer is maintained.
- Test networks in relation to systems performance and provide regular performance statistics and reporting; develop strategies and roadmaps for maintaining network infrastructure
- Identify single points of failure and recovery plans
- Facilitate capacity and availability management processes and procedures across all network services
- Participate in 1 in 3 24/7 on call rota