Neolink Support Analyst – Client Communication Frankfurt
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Handling of email and telephone queries in a timely and accurate manner
· Processing requests related to new or existing Neolink user accounts for external and internal clients
· Accompanying closely the start of new Funds and setting up the reporting according to the existing procedures
· Knowing our Clients well: be aware of their main activities, especially related to Neolink
· Understanding the Frankfurt Branch accounts structure
· Understanding the system structure behind Neolink: recognising the data flows from various systems to Neolink as a reporting tool
· Detecting and investigating issues, being able to escalate adequately to the responsible Second Level Support Team
· Performing specific daily and monthly team tasks
· High School Degree
· English Fluent (C1-C2) and German Fluent (C1-C2) required
· Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
· Client focused
· Communication skills - oral & written
· Knowledge in Excel and Web Navigation
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.