Job Description – NA CB IT PMO
About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
This position is within Core Banking IT Management consisting of Data & Controls team, Finance CCAR , Liquidity & Risk team, Non-Financial Risk & Regulatory controls and HR & Digital IT. The teams are spread across North America & Canada.
NA CBIT PMO
CIB IT Transversal
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This PMO role is within the NA CBIT (IHC) . The Program Management Assistant will support Procurement and HR processes, as well as Operational Controls linked to the PMO Activities and to Clarity Tool.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in PMO role with strong knowledge of Clarity, Invoicing, Budget , Forecasting and excellent with Excel skills.
- Ensure that all CB IT hiring managers adhere to updated procurement and HR policies.
- Maintain and deploy the process for renewing or engaging new resources, tracking all RFP and tenders for external services via dedicated tools (IQN)
- Liaise with Consulting Americas and Procurement to initiate and follow-up on requests for Management Consulting services
- Closely monitor and communicate end of contracts to CB IT Hiring Manager
- Prepare invoices approval requests to Management team based on detailed Clarity extracts information.
- Track invoice approvals.
- Upload invoices in the appropriate tools, act as technical validator (Cost Center controls)
- Store invoice approval requests, invoice approval, and invoices in SharePoint for audit purposes.
- Update invoice approval grids when needed.
- Reconcile invoice statements and Follow up on vendor payment inquiries.
- Prepare consolidated monthly vendor reports.
- Analyze vendor costs and expenses (actuals, budget, forecast) and coordinate with Business Management for updating accruals.
- Follow up and confirm the use of CBIT fixed assets based on the invoices and coordinate with cost-accounting.
- Provide guidance to the project management team, including tools and frameworks (project creation, status, closure) ensuring project managers are following CBIT PMO guidelines.
- Provide access to the CBIT PMO applications, trainings and coaching and validate that Clarity required fields are updated according to the guidelines.
- Enforce CBIT governance for Clarity usage, following actuals/forecasts HC recording, running anomalies reports to insure data quality and providing monthly actuals and forecast reporting.
- Participate to the preparation of executive reporting, and oversight of reporting (PPSC and Sub-PPSC committee preparation and minutes) for all team leaders.
- Ensure that documentation is properly stored in the CBIT SharePoint and Jira.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to explain articulate well
- Takes end to end Ownership and works independently
- Ability to co-ordinate well with multiple teams
- Good skills in PowerPoint presentation preparations
- Strong coordination and organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must be able to work closely with onshore managers at NA & Canada
- Good exposure to prepare MIS Reports for senior management
- Candidate will be required to work in afternoon shift
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)