At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing various servicing activities and provide support in assigned unit. Coordinates information among internal and external customers. Resolves standard to moderately complex servicing issues.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Completes Automatic Payment Draft setups.
- Prepares Lien Release
- Responds to standard to moderately complex servicing issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
- Edits mortgages to change name, address, etc.
- Maintains a working knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Acts as an escalation point.
- May assist in identifying and recommending operational improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Good knowledge of the products, policies and processes that related to unit assigned.
- Good knowledge of banking operations.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Mortgage