Mobile Automation Test Engineer
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing Quality Assurance services to projects, maintenance activities and taking ownership of the quality of multiple applications while conducting Quality Assurance development processes, developing test solutions, and assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of Quality Assurance best practices and testing standards. Analyzes business requirements for completeness, testability and develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, test data and will carry out the Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
Essential Job Functions
• Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
• Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and automated test scripts for different types of testing activities.
• Performs execution of automated test cases, test scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
• Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them.
• Partners with test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
• Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test activities utilizing various tools such as HP Quality Center/Application lifecycle Management.
• Performs Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
• Provides mentorship to more junior Quality Assurance Analysts as needed.
At least 5 years of solid experience in QA in Digital/Mobile Banking area
At least 2 years of experience in as a QA Automation Engineer in testing mobile applications (Touch, iOS and Android)
Experience in both iOS and Android platforms in real devices using Appium, cucumber and Ruby
Experience should include Responsive and Adaptive Testing
Experience in test data prep and conditioning needed for test execution
Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology, Ceremonies and relevant test deliverables
Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Should be a quick learner
Should adapt to new project environments and learn new technologies, if needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.