At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing Quality Assurance services to
projects, maintenance activities and taking ownership of the quality of
multiple applications while conducting Quality Assurance development processes,
developing test solutions, and assisting in the development, implementation,
and maintenance of Quality Assurance best practices and testing standards.
Analyzes business requirements for completeness, testability and develops test
plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, test data and will carry out
the Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and
products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards
of the organization.
Essential Job Functions
• Analyzes business requirements, design documents for
completeness and testability.
• Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test
data and automated test scripts for different types of testing activities.
• Performs execution of automated test cases, test
scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
• Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root
cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve
• Partners with test leads and architects to develop and
establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
• Performs and coordinates system verification and
validation test activities utilizing various tools such as HP Quality
Center/Application lifecycle Management.
• Performs Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure
the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the
Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
• Provides mentorship to more junior Quality Assurance
Analysts as needed.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. At least 5 years of solid experience in QA in
Digital/Mobile Banking area
3. At least 2 years of experience in as a QA Automation
Engineer in testing mobile applications (Touch, iOS and Android)
4. Experience should include Responsive and Adaptive
5. Experience in test data prep and conditioning needed
for test execution
6. Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology, Ceremonies and
relevant test deliverables
7. Responds appropriately and competently to the demands
of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other
8. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Excellent communication & interpersonal
10. Should be a quick learner
11. Should adapt to new project environments and learn
new technologies, if neededEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.