Mid-Large Cap Corporate Coverage - Analyst/ Associate (m/f/d) – Cologne
Cologne Full-time Permanent
The EMEA Coverage Group plays a fundamental role within the Corporate Coverage business model by assuming a key role on 3 dimensions: a strong commercial focus, credit expertise and KYC. On commercial side, the EMEA Coverage Group Officer (Analyst/ Associate) supports the Bankers in the preparation and follow up of the Strategic Business Review, and contributes to the development of the client relationship and profitability. He/she is also in charge of the Multinational Corporations (MNCs) coordination. By covering a large range of topics, you will develop high valued skills on these three dimensions and assume the following duties:
Challenges that let you grow:
- Support the Bankers in the development and follow up of the commercial strategy and contribute to the active client relationship
- Gain insight in corporate and investment banking products and find solutions for the needs of our clients
- Responsible for portfolio and client updates; preparation and contribution to client meetings and métier calls
- Responsible for due diligence and coordination of the RFP and screening committee.
- Green light process
- Credit process of Pilot files
- Structuring and Contracting plain vanilla products / loan book
- Responsible for Deal implementation & follow up of its life cycle and the Covenants
- Coordination of the KYC On-boarding or recertification, client due diligence and exercising constant vigilance over the business relationship of his/her clients
- Interacting with other advisors
- Ensuring consistent and comprehensive enforcement of BNP Paribas CSR policies and procedures
Skills that convince:
- Studies of economics or comparable academic education, alternatively an apprenticeship plus further educational background in banking
- Good commercial awareness and basic knowledge in Investment & Wholesale Banking
- Professional experience in an international set-up
- Outstanding analytical and financial skillset
- Well-structured working organization with a good time management
- Ability to collaborate and willingness to work in a team
- High openness to take early responsibility by results driven & client focused working attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
- Very good oral & written communication skills in German & English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Mid-Large Cap Corporate Coverage - Analyst/ Associate (m/f/d) – Cologne
Please contact Katharina Hansen on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. Until travel restrictions change, the interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.