Mentor Connect - Developer
Business Line / Function:
IRB - Bank of the West IT
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team’s goal.
Will be working on customization and enhancement of the Mentor Connect system.
- Work closely with the Onshore team and work in Agile team.
- Full Stack java developer must have good experience in Angular 4 and Spring.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must have Skills:
- Expert knowledge of Angular 4+ and Spring platform (Spring Boot, Spring MVC)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, JSON, APIs,
- Experience & knowledge of Design Patterns Experience & knowledge of Design Patterns
- SQL/PL SQL
Nice to have Skills:
- Practitioner of Test Driven Development.
- Experience of Micro-services architecture using containers:
- Understand core concepts and practices around using deployment pipeline, pub sub messaging.
- Experience with container build modules and immutable deployments.
- Must have experience with Micro-services architecture and core concepts of domain driven design, service discovery, failover, "pipelining".
BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics