Marketing Development Manager
The purpose of this position is to support the Wholesale and Institutional Distribution teams in Australia / New Zealand by providing investment solution development, market intelligence and sales support in order to grow and diversify the asset and client base.
- Management and development of existing and new investment solutions for the Wholesale and Institutional Distribution channels
- Responsibility for the coordination of the RFP / RFI (Request for Proposal / Information) process, including FSC questionnaires by liaising with local sales teams and overseas colleagues
- Detailed competitor analysis and benchmarking using external databases such as eVestment, MercerInsight, Rainmaker and Morningstar Workstation.
- Research of industry trends that will support the sales teams and ensure success when defending existing strategies or launching new investment offerings.
- Research within the BNPP AM network to identify relevant, competitive and in demand strategies that could be successfully introduced to the Australian and New Zealand market.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the coordination and sign off of new and existing marketing materials.
- Actively participate in the planning, organisation and execution of national fund manager roadshows
- Liaise and work
closely with internal and external service providers to ensure that all
parties are informed and provide necessary input into marketing
Qualification / experience
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or a related discipline
- 5+ years industry experience at an Asset Manager in a marketing role
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to work flexible hours and manage time effectively
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
Hard working and conscientious
Collaborative and team focused
Excellent attention to detail
Proactive and an ability to work unsupervised
Strong organisational skills with a deadline driven focus
Excellent communication skills