We have strong plans for growth and are looking for a hands-on Pricing Manager to join our team of pricing experts and data scientists, to help shape the pricing strategy and drive commercial performance on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months.
We are looking for people who are passionate about sharing their ideas, are fast learners and adaptable in our agile and growing business. You will have the opportunity to develop the team, grow the business and make the role your own.
As a pricing manager, you will plan and deliver pricing related projects to deadline and quality standards. They will directly influence the future growth and profitability of the business.
- Support the implementation of Radar/Earnix for new business and renewal price optimisation
- Analyse the effectiveness of ongoing pricing decisions. Support and challenge the strategy with enhanced insights
- Provide pricing recommendations based on insight driven across various data and analysis
- Build understanding across the team of price elasticity, customer behaviour and other factors that drive effective price positioning
- Develop the competitor price tracking, aligning data to internal performance, providing insights for key decision making
- Implementation of the pricing strategy across brands and feedback on performance
Key skills and experience
- Strong general insurance pricing experience
- Strong data and analytical skills, working with large volumes of complex data, using data analysis tools such as SAS, Python, R, SQL, Excel, VBA
- Strong experience using Emblem
- Strong problem solving skills and business acumen. Sound theoretical and practical understanding of personal lines underwriting and pricing principles
- High degree of numerical ability
Pinnacle Pet UK is a Top 5 UK Pet insurer with a clear ambition to be the leading Pet healthcare and insurance services partner in the UK.
We are part of the Pinnacle Pet Group (PPG) – a pan European fully integrated pet insurance and health services platform, which was set up as a joint venture between JAB Holding Company and BNP Paribas Cardif. PPG’s ambition is to create the leading pet insurance and health services platform globally.
Over the last two years, through the success of our partnership strategy, which includes Sainsbury’s Bank, PDSA and Post Office, we have doubled the size of our business. We have ambitious growth plans through UK and European partnerships, and own brand and a clear vision for the development of our customer and partner proposition.
Not only do we have big ambitions for innovation, customer experience and growth, we also pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We know not everyone works best confined to the four walls of the office, which is why we embrace hybrid working. Our teams come together to collaborate in the office when needed, but we also have the space and the freedom to work from home. We believe people should have the best of both worlds to foster creativity, social connections, shared learning autonomy and productivity. It helps support a good work-life balance, and it’s the way we want to be.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to eliminating discrimination in the workplace and to promoting equal opportunities for all staff.
We are proud of our diversity, which is one of our core strengths. We want all of our people to thrive in an environment where bringing a different perspective is welcomed. We reflect the broad diversity of the customers we serve and we embrace an inclusive working environment.
If you want to work as part of a team, building and delivering something exceptional, which will make a difference to pet owners and their pets, and if you want to have fun in the process, we would love to hear from you.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: IT, Tech and Data
BNP Paribas is not just a financial services group. We’re also a tech company. Information systems, data and tools are central to our DNA, and offer a very broad range of career opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.