About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
Admin & Facilities Management Group (AFMG) department. The facilities function is based at Bangalore location.
Manager – Transport
01st September, 2020
Admin & Facility Management Group
Business Line / Function:
AVP – Admin and Facilities
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- To provide Smooth & Safe Transport Services to employees.
- To provide Safe & smooth working conditions in the office premises.
- Implementation of best industry practices and cost control / savings initiatives in the area of operation
- Implementation of projects to enhance security features for employees during transit.
- Is able to manage complex situations, respond to detailed queries, coach, guide and mentor team members
- Has the ability to independently determine and execute a course of action.
- Should be able to recommend the staffing mix of his/her team.
- Be a change agent in identification and implementation of initiatives.
- Monitors and supervises team members in query handling and responsible for task allocation.
- Displays the potential to take up Team Management/supervisory responsibilities.
- To ensure process oriented and result driven approach.
- Transport Management:
- Day to day supervision of Transport operations which includes, Bus operations, Shuttle operations and Night / day cab operations.
- Maintaining reports to ensure the services are properly managed, utilized.
- Coordination with the service provider to ensure service level.
- Coordination with the Software support team to implement new features to enhance security features for employees during transit.
- Preparation of Incident reports in case of any incident.
- Supporting management with the required analysis to justify the billing and occupancy.
- Periodic meetings with the service providers for their performance review and update.
- To ensure compliance related to vehicles and drivers are maintain all the time.
- Developing processes to control over compliance lapses.
- Developing processes to control over operational lapses.
- Representation in the internal and external audits.
- Ensure replication of best practices of Mumbai to Chennai.
- Ensuring upgradation of operational processes as per site specific needs.
- Conducting monthly committee meetings to address the grievances of employees.
- Reaching to employees to solve their concerns related to the services.
- Escorts management during night cab services
- Facility Management /Repairs & Maintenance:
- Facility rounds
- Monitoring repairing and maintenance work.
- Participation in facility upgradation projects.
- Locker management (Issuance, repair and maintenance)
- Addressing employee grievances
- Providing necessary support to the facility team to ensure completion/execution of work
- Monitoring of physical access control and manned positions
- Billing and MIS :
- Managing monthly billing of Transport service providers.
- Ensuring billing MIS has been properly managed by the team.
- Ensuring timely processing of invoices.
- Following up on the payments.
- Ensuring required reports are getting maintain to analyze the usage and billing.
- Cost Control and Savings:
- Maintenance of monthly billing details for analyze the billing trends.
- Keeping track of the expenses on month on month basis
- Support in monthly provision of expenses for the area under control
- Bring in new cost savings and cost control initiatives
- Vendor Management:
- Coordinate with Service Providers, Suppliers to ensure quality of Services.
- Conduct periodic meetings with the Vendors
- Training of entire transport team and ensure team is well versed to handle all critical situation
- Implementation of best practices
- Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented at Site and monitored on regular basis
- Maintain record of all Statutory documents
- Maintain records required as per OPC, RISK ORC & Compliance documentation
- All the departments, employees operating from ISPL - Bangalore Office.
- All Vendors, Service Providers, Building Management Team (Landlord).
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Analyzing situations in a structured manner
- Assuming responsibility & showing initiative
- Working cooperatively
- Quickly adapting
- Learning Agility
- Building Relationships
Key Technical Competencies
- Good Computer Skills (Excel & Power Point)
- Knowledge/Experience of Billing/MIS/Reporting
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Graduate/Post Graduate in any Discipline
15 Years of experience in Admin & Facility Function
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 15 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)