- Preparing Settlement Instructions for all Asia Equity Markets.
- Liaising with overseas brokers/custodians over trade-pre-matching issues.
- Communicating with clients and internal offices to ensure trades settlement operations are smooth and accurate.
- Updating static data information at back end related systems.
- Follow up outstanding trades and ensure correctness of record updated.
- Conducting reconciliation and file fail settlement claims against clients and is also responsible for the updating and Maintenance of our internal claiming tool.
2. FnO Invoicing
- Ensure give up agreements are updated.
- Perform inputting of give up commission charges rate in STP/ Billing Tool.
- Perform regular checking on Commission rate vs all rated systems.
- Liaising with Front Office/Client to follow-up on Commission invoicing issue.
- Monthly billing invoicing .
- Follow up with outstanding Commission with MO/FO and paying agents.
3. Client Services
- Payments processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Posting journals for accounting
•Preferred a Bachelor or Master Degree on accounting, Mathematics or Finance
•Relevant product knowledge
•Microsoft and programming skills (VBA, Excel, Access) would be a major plus
•Analytical mindset: Aptitude to understand financial pricing is needed as to be able to calculate simulations, forward impact and communicate the results with traders.
•Organized & good resistance to stress: This is a much faced paced dynamic environment with several tasks to be performed at once; therefore excellent time management, proper prioritization and good positive resistance to stress are compulsory.
•Attention to detail: Ability to notice any abnormal processes as well as any unusual dividends or prices for instance when monitoring and reconciling the various market data.
•Innovation and initiatives (Think “outside the box”): Demonstrate willingness to constantly improve the status quo. Understand well the processes in place and evaluate if needed, alternative options to do things better with a cost - benefits / ROI approach.
•Self discipline & autonomy: Have a constant “delivery on time” mindset, both on the daily production side (SLA on creations per instruments, on dividends updates or on CA instructions for instance) and on the projects handled. Ability to work on its own with little supervision.
•Adaptability & Change Management: Ability to easily adapt to new situations (new booking systems, new products, new activities to manage…) as this is a constant changing environment
•Strong Client Focus: Capacity to work with various clients, especially FO. Need to be sensitive about the rationale of their requests and be proactive when replying to them. Work as partnership while consistently keeping an independent mindset.
•Escalation & Reporting process: Internal rules of reporting and escalation to Ops and FO need to be known & applied. The team member also needs to report any sensitive information/issues and escalate immediately to their management to allow proper time resolution.
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Proactivity, AdaptabilityTransversal competency: Ability to manage a project, Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Ability to develop and adapt a process