BNP Paribas GSO is seeking a proactive and
creative team player to work as an Assistant Manager of the team. The ideal
candidate for this position will possess strong know how of the process and
act as an effective back-up to his/her supervisor. The position will work
closely with the Fund Accounting team to keep them motivated and devise
continuous ways to improve the process.
- Ensure NAV
calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of
NAV packs includes accurate
report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning & archiving.
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash
& Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
- Ensuring the KPI’s are kept in Green at all
- Preparation of Key/Standard Operating
Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
- Consistently evaluate the documented
procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Prioritize the work and conduct investigation
with due diligence on all the discrepancies.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from
time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
- Ensure review of critical queries before
sent. Where issues/errors arise ensure detailed analysis of issues and
clear understanding is gained before responding to client, spoke or
- Ensure that the Reports are thoroughly reviewed
and most updated information is provided.
- Prepare & review daily & monthly reports.
- Adhere to Quality of 100% while producing
& reviewing NAVs.
- Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to
- Manage staff on daily BAU
and to take corrective measures/actions, if required. Updating required
staff/team adequately on any changes/new events impacting BAU. Should be proactively escalating the BAU/Staff issues to AVP.
- Identifying the staff training requirement &
ensure all the necessary training has been provided to the team members
to perform the relevant tasks.
- Conducting Daily Team huddles, Weekly Team
meetings and regular one on ones with team.
- Develop SMEs and ensure that, the Back-up
management tool is in place for all the team members.
- Enforce 100% compliance of ISAE3402. Carry
out sample testing on daily basis & document the results.
- Ensure procedures are in place to effectively
deal with exceptions and that they are reviewed, researched, documented
and resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify the manual steps, process
efficiencies & developments, by providing practical ideas on areas
of improvements & work towards its automation.
- Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially
during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and
migration of new funds.
the respective group mail box and ensure queries are responded in a timely
to timeliness and quality as stated in SLA.
there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
ISAE 3402 checks are understood and followed. 100% compliance is must for all
there is sufficient back-up within the team in absence of other team members.
supervisor in resource planning and BAU planning.
strive to improve the process and bring efficiency in the chain
share the process/product knowledge with fellow team members.
& Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to communicate to others in a clear,
- Good people management/team player skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good listening and questioning ability.
- Be able to express ideas effectively
in individual and group situations
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Must have an attention to detail
- Generate creative solutions to problems.
- Always looks for ways to improve services and
- Be able to adapt to markets and clients
Qualifications (if required)
Minimum of 10 years of
experience in Fund Accounting
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to inspire others & generate people's
anticipate business / strategic evolution
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 10 years
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 10 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Active listening, Proactivity, Client focused, Critical thinking, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Communication skills - oral & writtenTransversal competency: Analytical Ability, Ability to manage a project, Ability to develop and adapt a process , Ability to conduct a negotiation, Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment