I. Run Stabilization and Optimization:
1. Ensure maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) section-wise
(imports / Exports / product Transverse / Support SOPs) and inform the
Head - Organization and Support
2. Propose enhancements and quick wins (process, organization or system) and
supervise alignment on best practices
3. Follow up and challenge partner's continuous improvement initiatives (FMEA:
Failure Model Error Analysis)
4. Act as a local PMO to ensure follow-up of stabilization and run optimization
activities and monitor possible dependencies with transition activities.
5. Conduct any project impacting BO organization.
II. Transition activities:
1. Co-ordinate locally transition project office activities (offer a consolidated
view of GTFO transition progress, survey dependencies within and between
PUSH and PULL activities for organization and system topics) and report to
the Transition manager
2. Represent the Trade Finance COO in the Operation Center Set-up
work stream for all aspects.
3. Facilitate complementary investigation onshore.
4. Support Partner's transition action plan, conclusions and implementation
5. Propose actions to secure ramp up phases and lead data migration and
business rehearsal activities at GTFO level
6. Contribute to SOPs documentation prior to knowledge cascade
7. Transfer knowledge of Territories specificities to internally with other team
PERFORMANCE MONITORING, ANALYSIS AND REPORTING:
I. Performance Monitoring:
1. Analyse performance measures and report in a timely fashion with a focus
and depth relevant to the client stakeholders:
- Most of the indicators will be provided by the supplier (IBM Workflow
- Some data will be maintained and monitored directly by the Organization &
Support team (e.g.: the users' access rights monitoring files, Error Log)
2. Liaise with BNPP Middle Offices for Performance Management issues
3. Make Process, Organization and system optimization recommendations
4. Contribute to service quality improvement
5. Chairing of SLA meetings with client sites
- Enforce SLA commitments and report
6. Jurisdiction Management
7. ISO Certification and Management
8. Tools Used: Business Objects, Error logs, Dashboards, Filenet, ARM
9. Procedures: PM410, ISO Documentation
II. Claims Management:
1. Perform Root Cause analysis and coordinate for correction. Manage
accounting entries corrections in the accounting tool (NESS).
2. Monitor the effectiveness of Action Plan
3. Tool used: FileNet, NESS, Error Logs, Business Objects
4. Related SOPs: Customer Claims Processing, Processing of an error identified
at BO level, Regularization / Reconciliation
III. Performance Reporting:
1. Responsible for coordinating/reporting on all BNPP MIS reports / Governance
decks and be SPOC for IBM WFM team.
2. Tools Used: Excel, Business Objects, Error Log
1. Candidate should posses a minimum of 8 years experience in Trade Finance.
2. Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS) is preferred.
3. Knowledge and Skill in LC related process/products, Bank Guarantees and Collections.
4. Knowledge in Compliance (Sanctions & Embargoes & AML) Process
4. Good Knowledge and Skill in MS Office (specifically MS Excel, Power point and