About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centered on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporate and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions..
About Business line/Function :
Administration and Facility Management Group - Team largely takes care of all real estate and corporate services needs for BNP Paribas e.g. Leasing premises, fit-out projects, travel, Security, Facilities, Insurances, Record management, Space management etc.
Business Line / Function:
AFMG – Transversal
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team’s goal.
It’s a refill of team member who has resigned.
- End to end data analysis for annual premises budgets and generate different MIS as per business need
- Prepare various reports and presentations for sr. mgmt.
- Someone with eye for numbers.
- Comprehensive data trend analysis and table recommendations
- Manage the space planning with approved occupancy plans across stakeholder groups aligning business objectives with established optimization criteria, within approved timelines and expectations.
- Employ a systematic approach on occupant satisfaction.
- Understand, forecast, and anticipate physical facility requirements and related service needs. Develop and frame documentation and business cases to accurately and comprehensively articulate planned or emergent headcount and special use requirements.
- Assist team with overall planning and accountability to include capital planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Lead fixed assets control team with overall accountability including assessment of disposal & subsequent write-offs, insurance, addition and deletion etc.
- Drive multiyear planning towards process evolvement and amending SOPs in line for real estate financial and operational planning in alignment with the organization global and regional goals.
- Ensure effective regional and local partnerships with supporting peers: Procurement, Finance, Legal Corporate Affairs and HR and foster service delivery integration.
- Ensure continuous process improvement programs are in place and that cost savings opportunities are identified and implemented.
- Drive action and decisions, supported by analytical rigor and data, among partner stakeholders by utilizing and facilitating an awareness of business needs and priorities at multiple levels within the company. Proactively engage with partners to solve problems and effectively balance specific needs with the broader BNPP interests.
- Effectively leverage 3rd party vendors to deliver contracted services on time and within budget, consistent with the needs of the business client.
- Create and drive community and teams within the campus, encompassing all areas of the employee experience.
- Facilitate excellent communications with clients and stakeholders, maintain and share all relevant information and/or lessons learned through a knowledge management-based platform.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations and BNPP policies and controls.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Expertise with Computer applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with banking and offshore center operational model
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to work in a multi-cultural, team-oriented environment
- Excellent ability to work independently
- Exhibit pro-activeness and project management skills
- Demonstrate Service quality orientation, problem solving skills, fine attention to details, Excellent collaboration capabilities
- Ability to facilitate buy-in of stakeholders
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)