MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
mission is to issue monthly reports to the Client service teams located in New
York in their day-to-day activities on various Key Performance Management. It
includes reports productions, development, maintenance and controls.
Be the main contact person dedicated to Client service
teams and learn about the business and region specificities.
• Collect, organize and update financials and non-financials data for monthly
reporting. Ensure that all controls are in place and figures are reconciled and
• Perform sanity checks on reports published on monthly or quarterly basis,
challenge figures and ensuring completeness, consistency and accuracy of the
• Be proactive for the budget preparation by providing the information
available to allow the sourcing of the group reporting tools (Vinci, Paradigm…)
• Develop understanding and keep abreast of business evolution and/or products
and head office norms or requirements that could influence the reporting
• Help ensure the control and integrity of data populating the tools and
• Assist and participate in any special project or request as directed by
management (systems upgrade, enhancement related to new reporting requirement,
etc). In connection with this effort, assist in user acceptance testing and
after care post deployment.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Performance Management and finance degree from a
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of Financial reporting or Performance Management,
preferably within Financial Services Industries.
• Excellent Excel skills (including pivot tables and most common excel
functions), business Object, macro and complex database
• Effective analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in French and in
• Autonomous, rigorous and flexible in order to commit the deadline within an
• Self-starter and team player, able to work independently and collaboratively
with various teams in a deadline-focused environment
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.