BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Our Finance teams are responsible for controlling and reporting all income and spend for each of the business areas. They’re also responsible for developing corporate financial strategy, consolidation and management reporting of corporate data, accounting & cash management, financial controls, and tax management.
More about the role:
As a Management Accountant, you will provide reporting, planning and detailed analysis to support the business. Working as part of the Finance Management Controls team you will work closely with the Senior Management Accountants and partner with a number of key areas and stakeholders within the business.
As a part-qualified Management Accountant we will ensure that your continued developed is supported.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Senior Management Accountant to deliver information and recommendations that enables the business to identify and optimise levers at both a PF UK and consolidated level.
- Submission of ILON data to support Group Reporting deadlines
- Creation of a reconciliation to local Hyperion and ILON submission to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data into Group
- Oversee the production of adhoc in depth analysis to give guidance on more significant variances raised by Head of FP&A
- Hyperion Cube data management including policies and procedures to support delivery
- Completion of Management Control quarterly FACT submissions
- Produce FP&A suite of reporting to Comex and other forums; namely QBR, QLF, MMM, Transco including commentary on variances and explanation of trends
- Assist in consolidation of 3 year plans, budgets and forecasts
- Develop use of information systems to improve analytical processes and information
What are we looking for?
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Experience of Management reporting, Budgeting, Financial analysis, Cost reviews with management
- Experience in Financial Services sectors, CODA systems and Hyperion would be beneficial
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management and work with other departments.
Benefits: As well as offering you a competitive salary, we offer (among others) 25 days of holidays a year, contributory pension scheme, bonus, life insurance and private medical insurance.