At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for coordination and maintenance and oversight of loan processing and documentation operations activities and administration. Acts as the operational expert and addresses operational issues to ensure they are resolved in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Use this position for functional areas that have been identified as risk sensitive such as loan boarding and processing and positions that function as an interface/liaison between lending functions and the processing center, For other areas, use job 4731 Commercial Loan Lead.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to various operational issues of the highest complexity within the loan processing and documentation area.
- Analyzes complex problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist.
- Generally leads one or more teams.
- Anticipates and identifies areas for improvement and recommends solutions.
- Participates in appropriate performance-management related tasks.
- Resolves highest level escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Maintains an expert level knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards, and workflow.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge within a specific discipline typically gained through extensive work experience and/or education.
- Requires 7 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Highest level knowledge of the products, policies and processes that relate to unit assigned.
- Highest level knowledge of banking operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.