Loan Services Loan documentation officer - AVP
About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
Client Management Operations team is leveraging an integrated model, the Client Management Operations Team delivers a comprehensive range of solutions to various business lines of the Group across the globe. The services include referential data management, Know Your Customer (KYC), Due Diligence preparation (client recertification and onboarding), credit administration and post-trade client services
Loan Services Loan documentation officer
CIB APAC ITO CIB Client Management – Loan Services
Business Line / Function
ITO CLM Loan Services
Number of Direct Reports
Directorship / Registration
The position is located in ISPL.
The candidate will be assigned to following responsibilities:
- Prepare facility letter and related security documents (except Commodity Finance) including support documents for uncommitted and committed bilateral facilities based on Authorization Ticket (=ODJ + minutes) and Term & Conditions.
- Prepare CCRA consent form according to Authorization ticket.
- Prepare cover letter listing all documents to be sent to and received by client.
- After the completion of preparation of documents, send final draft in soft copies to ITO3C HK for review
- Process any amendments required during the drafting process.
After reception of signed legal documents
- In cases where required, prepare additional documents (e.g. registration form for security documents, tenancy consent letter), invoice for set-up fees, memo to relevant department to arrange retrocession payment, etc.)
- Collection and follow-up of various fees such as renewal, commitment and upfront fees, and request PCMO HK for the account entry.
- Input of the guarantee data for all business lines in the Received Guarantee Module (RGM) and keep up to date the data in RGM for all credit facilities
- Input covenant framework and required audit financial statements in the Covenant Manager tool
- Monthly covenant monitoring and reporting
- Follow up with Business/ CA to ensure receipt of required audit financial statement for both customers and guarantors on a regular basis
- Provide data requested for audit confirmation for Business Lines (Commodities Finance, Corporate Coverage HK, MNC and Supply Chain Management).
- Contribution to Regulatory/ IG audits
- Contribution to ongoing projects (process improvement, system deployment etc.)
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Participate to BCP.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Excellent command of MS Office (Word+ Excel+ PowerPoint)
- Planning & Organization skills (setup and follow schedules)
- Proficient in English. Good oral and written English communication skills with internal and external clients.
- Work under pressure
- Accurate and attention to details
- Committed and Motivated by a strong sense of accountability and care about delivering.
- Team player and Collaborative
- Diploma or degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a credit and legal documentation team