About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
- Writing commercial proposition (commitment letter/ offer letter, sanction letter) on the basis of a local template validated by local Legal department and assuring RMs validation/signature before sending to client.
- Preparing Authorization Tickets based on appropriate credit approvals received from ITO 3C.
- Preparing Credit Facility documentation including loan agreements, assignment letters, repayment schedule, personal/corporate guarantee letters etc. Pertaining to credit facilities granted to the clients. Writing loan agreement based on template customized to each territory and liaising with appropriate internal parties for validation (RMs, legal dept). Followed by sending agreement to client and following-up reception of loan agreement copy signed by client (liaising with RMs if needed, e.g. if no client response).
- Inputs/ modifications of facilities / guarantees in systems upon receipt of authorization ticket signed by the management and the concerned departments or as per the instruction of ITO 3C.
- Preparing interest rate settlement conditions form for input of OD interest rates in systems and subsequently forwarding to back office for updates in the system. Ensuring the rates are correctly inputted and also performing a post check of OD interest rates.
- Handling incoming and outgoing credit information request with the co-ordination of RMs.
- Proper co-ordination with respective RMs.
- Coordinating & following up with RBO, Trade finance, operations and ITO 3C departments on administrative and operational activities with regards to the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Assisting the team with other client management related topics
Loan Services Loan documentation officer
CIB APAC ITO CIB Client Management – Loan Services
Business Line / Function
ITO CLM Loan Services
Number of Direct Reports
Directorship / Registration
The position is located in ISPL and report to (TBD).
The candidate will be assigned to following responsibilities:
- Prepare facility letter and related security documents (except Commodity Finance) including support documents for uncommitted and committed bilateral facilities based on Authorization Ticket (=ODJ + minutes) and Term & Conditions.
- Prepare CCRA consent form according to Authorization ticket.
- Prepare cover letter listing all documents to be sent to and received by client.
- After the completion of preparation of documents, send final draft in soft copies to ITO3C HK for review
- Process any amendments required during the drafting process.
After reception of signed legal documents
- In cases where required, prepare additional documents (e.g. registration form for security documents, tenancy consent letter), invoice for set-up fees, memo to relevant department to arrange retrocession payment, etc.)
- Collection and follow-up of various fees such as renewal, commitment and upfront fees, and request PCMO HK for the account entry.
- Input of the guarantee data for all business lines in the Received Guarantee Module (RGM) and keep up to date the data in RGM for all credit facilities
- Input covenant framework and required audit financial statements in the Covenant Manager tool
- Monthly covenant monitoring and reporting
- Follow up with Business/ CA to ensure receipt of required audit financial statement for both customers and guarantors on a regular basis
- Provide data requested for audit confirmation for Business Lines (Commodities Finance, Corporate Coverage HK, MNC and Supply Chain Management).
- Contribution to Regulatory/ IG audits
- Contribution to ongoing projects (process improvement, system deployment etc.)
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Participate to BCP.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Excellent command of MS Office (Word+ Excel+ PowerPoint)
- Planning & Organization skills (setup and follow schedules)
- Proficient in English. Good oral and written English communication skills with internal and external clients.
- Work under pressure
- Accurate and attention to details
- Committed and Motivated by a strong sense of accountability and care about delivering.
- Team player and Collaborative
- Diploma or degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a credit and legal documentation team
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Choose an item.