• Assistant Vice-President, Finance Liquidity Reporting
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Liquidity Analyst will be part of the liquidity team whose responsibility widens from the reconciliation of the accounting data with the liquidity data to the production of various regulatory liquidity reports for both European and United States regulators.
Specifically, the Analyst will support the team with the daily monitoring of the reconciliation, pursue the enhancement of the architecture and the applications use to perform the liquidity reconciliation and produce and distribute relevant report to various stakeholders during closing processes.
• Daily monitoring of the reconciliation processes between accounting and liquidity data in order to report the liquidity balance sheet to ALM Treasury team and to BNP Management
• Timely identification of production issues to be resolved with Accounting production teams and Liquidity IT teams
• During closing process, production of various reports for the US and European Regulators
• Active participation in the enhancement, development and testing of the reconciliation tools with IT development teams
• Provide assistance and prompt resolutions in responding to various stakeholders’ questions
• Produce, maintain and enhance liquidity reporting procedures
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• 2 years of financial accounting experience, (preferably within Financial Services Industries) is an asset
• Experience in finance control environment
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, or both, CPA a plus
• Financing Activities and Basic capital market products knowledge
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Excellent Excel skills
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Organized, curious, thorough and detailed oriented
• Ability to learn new systems
• Team player and flexible
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Professional posture to develop and maintain key relationships with the other stakeholders in the Finance Regional Group.
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.