At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Through general supervision, responsible for LMS system administration and data maintenance of moderately complex business systems. Capable of troubleshooting, tracking and providing first level support to multiple business groups, coordinating resolution of supported applications with business users, IT and vendors.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Maintains and administers systems (distributed and mainframe) including but not limited to data table, download, and interface maintenance.
- Performs moderately complex LMS system administration tasks such as rate structure changes, report maintenance, test data setup, and server/application monitoring; and may develop system components using product specific tools to create reports and other objects.
- Receives business requests and performs preliminary analysis to determine if desktop, application or network connection issues need escalation to the Bank of the West Service Desk.
- Partners with IT, vendors, and business systems analysts in performing root cause analysis and recommendation of viable solutions. Assists manager in tracking trends in incident/problem reporting.
- Notifies and keeps Business Units and Department management abreast of system issues affecting the business.
- Participates in evaluating, reviewing and automating existing processes.
- Updates system administration documentation for all assigned systems.
- Ensures and maintains the health of assigned business systems.
- May support and maintain test environment for supported business systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Moderate knowledge of business systems software, PC’s, LAN’s, WAN’s.
- Moderate knowledge of Cornerstone LMS systems.
- Moderate knowledge of Systems Administration.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Moderate knowledge of Process Improvement.
- Moderate experience in Visual Basic macro’s.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San RamonJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology