Learning and Development - Support Officer
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Placed in in the CIB Human Resources department, the Learning & Development Support & Reporting teams’ main goal is to develop the company’s best asset, its employees.
We believe that, in a changing world, one of the best ways to keep a huge company as BNP Paribas in the front of competitiveness is by continuously investing and developing their employees’ skills and knowledge.
The L&D Support officer will support the CIB Conduct Programme. This programme was launched with the goal of reinforcing culture and enhancing business practices to ensure employees and management are exemplary in the conduct of CIB’s everyday business. The programme includes both face-to-face and online training worldwide.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Learning and Development Support Officer, your key tasks are to:
- Implementing clear and objective procedures and guidelines and share it with the stakeholders - Local L&D teams, Business Lines, Governance, and Conduct Region Correspondents.
- Assure that all official documentation is correctly kept in the dedicated digital archive.
- Maintain the network with the local L&D teams worldwide to ensure that yearly campaigns guidelines are respected. Support them with their queries and provide them training when needed.
- Managing and organizing the face-to-face training, either internal or external, coordinating it with the Business lines, the training provider and the local L&D teams.
- Managing the Baseline of mandatory population to complete the trainings, as well as the list of identified internal trainers for delivering the sessions.
- Create and manage the post-training evaluation surveys and analyse the results to measure the participants’ satisfaction.
- Ensure implementation and accurate monitoring the KPIs and manage analysis of data (quantitative and qualitative) to support presentations in reporting to Management.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting on Conduct related mandatory E-learnings to the Governance and support on their queries.
- Actively participate in the implementation and deployment of the CIB Conduct communication strategy towards all stakeholders
- Consolidate best practices from the field and proactively suggest improvements.
- Master’s degree or equivalent by experience in Human Resources/ Business Management
- Skilled relationship builder - ability to work with different stakeholders
- Project Management skills – with a structured and organised approach
- Experience in managing multiple projects with consistent quality and timely delivery
- Strong Team Spirit
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong reporting & presentation experience
- Capacity to manage priorities with a results and delivery focus
- Autonomous and proactive
- Sense of confidentiality
- Innovation and creativity
- Systems administration & support.
- Knowledge of foreign languages : English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate) is mandatory, French (A2/B1 Level, CECRL certificate) is a plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.