In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
* excluding partnerships
- Design, develop and deliver training programmes at the APAC Campus to enhance the skills & competencies of our APAC employees.
- Establish strategic partnership with specific business lines on training needs and development for their respective populations.
- Consult and engage with key stakeholders (internal & external) to identify learning needs
- Develop high impact and fit-for-purpose learning solutions (both in-person & virtual)
- Source for and select appropriate trainers (internal & external) to conduct programmes
- Liaise with external providers to negotiate cost effective learning solutions
- Execution of training programmes by managing end-to-end programme logistics
- Create suitable pre and post programme initiatives to ensure effectiveness of the training
- Propose customization and improvement for existing programmes
- Collaborate with Territory L&D teams to export appropriate regional trainings to make training offerings more accessible to the local populations
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on projects involving a learning element
- Maintain & consistently update a network of best in class training providers to share with the APAC L&D Community
- Contribute to the communication strategy of the campus through articles posted on newsletters and the bank’s website
- Strong experience within L&D in designing and delivering high impact programmes
- Project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills (basic statistical techniques)
- Evaluation techniques (Kirkpatrick model)
- Knowledge and usage of e-learning design and delivery
- Knowledge and usage of LMS or HRIS
- Keen eye for designing presentation decks
- Microsoft office – Excel & Powerpoint
- Active Listening
- Strong team spirit and relationship skills
- Networking and influencing
- Able to work in a multicultural setting
- Meticulous & Detail-oriented
- Good drive for initiative and a pro-active spirit
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Appreciate the design as well as logistics aspect of the role
- Specific Qualifications Required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Learning & Development in a multi-national organization with strong preference to MNC Banks.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Support Functions
As a member of our Procurement, Marketing or Human Resources teams, you will be making your own contribution to the smooth-running of the Group, its influence and brand. Our Support Functions cover a very broad range of specialist skills that provide an equally impressive range of opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.