The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Learning & Development (Junior) Specialist
- Supports employees with training and development queries and training administration, acts as a focal point for managing day-to-day L&D queries
- Manages the administration of the My Development including management of modules, programmes, events, attendance and evaluation
- Co-ordinates all in-house events, including room bookings, catering, and managing L&D resources (training rooms, AV equipment etc)
- Participates in gathering training needs analysis from the business
- Archives documentation in analogue and electronic form
- Settles invoices related to employees’ training and foreign languages
- Prepares training reports
- Manages the process of employee induction to work (including the organization of the Warsaw Training Center)
- Coordinates the internal training program "Hungry Knowledge"
- Implements projects and initiatives related to the training and development of employees
- Conducts internal trainings
- Very good English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of the learning & development market in Poland
- Experience in delivery of multiple development projects
- Credible experience in relationship management with business managers and HR professionals
- Intermediate to advanced level on Microsoft packages with a readiness to learn new packages, i.e. web design, graphic design
- Experience in analysing data
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Strong team player who can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
- Able to impact and effect positive change with a flexible, open-minded, positive approach
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- Additional benefit to choose from on the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Client focused, Communication skills - oral & writtenTransversal competency: Ability to develop others & improve their skills