At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
The Learning and Development Associate is a role with two primary areas of responsibility: He/She is responsible for partnering with a Learning and Development Manager to maintain and execute learning programs and tools; and provide planning and on-site logistical support for Learning and Development initiatives. Success will be achieved through the Learning and Development Associate's ability to manage the preparation, delivery and follow-up of several different and disparate projects and programs simultaneously and independently. Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Supports Learning and Development through logistical and administrative support.
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of all logistical arrangements for programs, events and initiatives by communicating closely with IT, logistics, faculty, caterers, as well as other various providers.
- Provides administrative support for all learning activities, and works closely with Learning and Development managers throughout the application process. This involves, but is not limited to, identifying suitable venues for hosting program sessions, negotiating with the venue, preparing required materials, and attending these sessions whenever possible.
- Works closely with facilitators to develop module schedules; prepares course registration documentation; arranges all extra-curricular events. Executes all logistical aspects of such events.
- Communicates timelines and learning and development requirements effectively to business partners and management team. Meets with primary business partners to ensure the status of deliverable time frames as well as identifies and communicates any development obstacles.
- Facilitates a variety of training with ability to engage and ensure the learning objective is achieved.
- Maintains a variety of physical and electronic files and/or records (e.g. training procedure manuals, guides, course materials, handouts/visuals, training records required reports, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and complying with regulatory requirements and established guidelines.
- Serves as the primary Learning and development point of contact for those attending the program.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
- Creates and promotes a positive environment in line with BOTW values, employee related policies and practices and local environment considerations.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Minimum 2 years related experience required.
Previous contact center/call center experience
Customer service background- previously in a
role dealing with the public in person or over the phone.
Previous presentation or public speaking
Presentation skills- conducted or created engaging presentations.
Worked as a part of a team, welcomes and looks
for feedback for improvement. improvement.
Someone who has a growth mindset and wants to grow their career.
Strong communication skills-verbally and in
Detailed oriented-someone who can understand
and take ownership of Policy and Procedure tasks and processes.
Requires a people friendly and engaging personality.
#LI-LH1Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Human Resources