The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Currently we need to strengthen our managerial force and we are looking for candidates who would like to become a part of our company and constantly contribute to building a great environment to work.
Leadership Opportunity in Fund Industry
- Managing the team(s) in a rapidly-growing fund industry operational center
- Leading the team, ensuring effective service delivery and work organization
- Ensuring appropriate level of staff motivation and engagement
- Leading recruitment processes, onboarding of new employees
- Ensuring that the workload is equitably balanced in the team and control daily performed work of team members
- Gaining or developing your knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments
- Participating in projects related to work transition, system transformation, employees engagement, driving innovation and efficiency solutions
- Very good command of English as working language (min B2)
- Experience working in a Supervisor’s / Deputy Team Leader’s / Team Leader’s position
- Interest in Financial Services industry
- Proficient computer skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Very good interpersonal skills, impeccable manners
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others
- Experience in fund industry
- Good command of Italian / French / German
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with your colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan, Lunch card, benefits from available cafeteria, and many more)
- Co-funding of language courses
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.