Lead MIS & Dashboard
Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
Professional Services Procurement provides sourcing for contingent workers and Managed Services for ISPL. The unit has its operations in Mumbai and Chennai. It has other functions like Invoicing, Asset Procurement, Non-IT procurement.
Lead MIS & Dashboard
19th Sep 2019
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
As a Lead MIS & Dashboard for ISPL, the individual will be responsible for collating data from multiple tools, prepare dashboards/ reports basis the data and verify the same with the respective stakeholders for completion. To be responsible to share MIS reports timely to senior management on the procurement initiatives undertaken.
a) To be responsible for producing the MIS and Presentation Decks for Procurement COE.
b) Accountable to ensure that the data prepared & shared within and externally to the team is up to date and accurate.
c) Should ensure that the data is shared to the required stakeholder on a timely basis.
d) Able to analyse large data and develop real time dashboards/scorecards/KPI to drive the key business decision.
e) Generate and distribute Management reports in accurate and timely manner.
f) Support ad-hoc request as requested by various stakeholders.
g) Co-ordinate & Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Self-starter, motivation of self and other key partners
- Excellent interpersonal skill – can work well with all level of people
- Influencing skills - confidence and credibility to challenge local clients in different countries/Métiers/Functions at all levels (from Management to Operational levels) at the same time as developing relationships with them.
- Pro-actively client services oriented
- Ethical, Diplomatic
- Experience in handling large data
- Good with presentation skills
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- Attention to detail and investigative and questioning nature
- Advance Excel (Mandatory )
- MS access / SQL Queries (Mandatory )
- VBA (Mandatory )
- Power BI / Power Excel ( Optional )
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Graduate with minimum of 7 years’ experience in a MIS based role in either banking or manufacturing industries
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to manage a project
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)