In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
• The KYC Specialist will be part of the KYC Handling Team in Hong Kong, which is part of Wealth Management - Business & Risk Management.
• KYC Handling Team is considered to be a key actor of the KYC framework by supporting the Front Office during Account Review & Account Opening processes
• Act as a KYC quality control gate keeper to conduct accurate and timely KYC reviews
• To establish for each file to be reviewed a “deficiency list” covering both documentation and account profile, and to share this list with Front Office
• Ensure that each item in the deficiency list has been addressed and the file is in order to be submitted to Client Management and Compliance for approval
• To follow up and support Front Office on subsequent questions from Client Management and Compliance
• To liaise with Compliance and Client Management to ensure smoothness of the process
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• With 3-5 years of relevant working experiences in account opening, KYC or compliance within the Wealth Management business
Primary Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong KongJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: RISKSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 years
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Critical thinking, Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to develop and adapt a process , Analytical Ability