KYC Manager Regulatory files (M/F)
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the asset-management arm of the BNP Paribas group. With assets under management totaling over EUR 500 billion and a staff of more than 4,000 present in over 40 countries, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of financial management services to institutional clients and distributors around the globe.
BNP Paribas Asset Management also heads a line-up of specialized management companies, each with its own area of expertise and investment policies tailored to a particular asset class or local needs.
BNP Paribas Asset Management is searching for a:
KYC Manager Client Regulatory files (M/F)
The regulatory file team is part of the Global Client Service which is a key component of the Global Client Group at BNP Paribas Asset Management. The principal objective of this team is to:
ü Supervise and ensure the identification of our investors and their continious review is done on a risk base approach, that accounts opened are reflected in all systems
ü Ensure timely and flawless execution of KYC/AML processes in partnership with all stakeholders involved, therefore participating in the creation of business opportunities and maintainance of strong client satisfaction
The primary mission of the Client Service Team is to establish and provide a proactive support platform for the BNP Paribas Asset Management Sales Channels, clients and prospects. This will be achieved through not only responding to queries related to our products and performing regular sales support tasks, but also by recommending service improvements or automation.
- Being responsible for this team, you should coodinate the good execution for the following missions, in good collaboration with all managers of other departments and reporting to your direct supervisor :
- Identifying and analysing documents for agents, investors and beneficial owners in accordance with the AML/KYC regulations required by the laws in force in Luxembourg and the procedures internal to BNP Group
- maintain Client Data on systems
- Administration and review of Client Risk Scoring
- Ensure that all legal and customer files and data are maintained in accordance with European Regulations and Group policies
- Being the contact point for any question arising from clients and any other internal/external interlocutor. Ensuring that these requests are followed up and that information is accurate,
- Collaborating on a day-to-day basis with the Compliance departments, Fund Distribution and the sales teams.
- Assist all stakeholders with new KYC/AML rules and policies implementation
- Coordinate ad hoc client and sales communications in collaboration with relevant internal department
- Supervision of a team of around 11 persons
The team is under construction and therefore the manager will be responsible to build the team (by hiring additional persons) and to put in place all processes/flows to ensure the good functioanlity and setup for this team
- Have a global vision of the team’s activities, evolve work processes and manage risks by putting in place the appropriate indicators and taking the necessary measures
- Provide with a reporting to management on regular basis
- Identify areas where the service to clients could be improved and therefore become a competitive advantage for BNPP AM
- Be the reference person for internal and external clients and explain the regulatory and procedural framework in place at BNPP AM
- Maintain and update department Operational procedures in line with applicable policies
- Federate and motivate employees around a common project, in collaboration with group leaders.
- Participate in local and transversal projects, in close collaboration with other departments and business lines
- Anticipate team needs arising from product innovations or legal and regulatory developments.
- Set up a technological and regulatory watch of the activity
Education: Bachelor or Master Degree
- Ideally you have gained 5 years confirmed experience in a managerial role, in the AML / KYC domain and / or in a compliance team
- In-depth knowledge of Luxembourg AML / KYC regulations and specific topics such as FATCA, CRS and AIFMD
- Knowledge of the investment fund industry (custodian bank, transfer agent, fund administration), as well as the related regulatory framework
- Sensitivity to risks
- deep knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of the Multifonds and Salesforce software: an asset
- Experience in customer service/ relationship management/ sales assistance is an advantage
is able to deeply understand client issues and works with teams to improve the quality of service provided. Responsive when issues arise.
is able to effectively influence and negotiate with multiple stakeholders, keeping them informed and engaged.
is able to make difficult decisions quickly and confidently, and will actively involve others in situations where decisions affect them.
Acts with tenacity, balances costs and benefits. Continuously seeks optimum performance.
Acts in full compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, Company policies and code of conduct
- Excellent written and oral skills in English is mandatory
- Excellent written and oral skills in French is mandatory
- Any other language is considered as an advantage