The FIC team provides sector coverage to the major Banks, Insurance and Asset Management companies in Switzerland and Liechtenstein, especially for strategic solutions.
The FIC KYC Analyst team supports the day-to-day onboarding and recertification activities performed by FIC bankers who have Senior Business Officer (SBO) responsibility for the Know Your Customer (KYC) approval of FIC clients.
The KYC Analyst FIC acts as a bridge between Due Diligence, Compliance, the FIC Bankers and the clients to assist with the smooth and timely running of the due diligence process.
Description of the assignment
- Master KYC Requirements - Provide guidance to the SBO in respect of KYC and regulatory requirements of CIB, to ensure that the SBO is aware of what is required and when. It is essential to have a good understanding of the due diligence process to efficiently address any potential blocking points.
- Proactivity - Keep track of current KYC reviews as well as preparation of upcoming reviews and ensure all required documentation is collected from the client on time.
- Project Management - Manage new business requests received from the Front Office and oversee the KYC process end-to-end. This begins with the completion of the initiation request through to liaising with the Due Diligence team to ensure timely completion of the process.
- Communication - Work closely with the Front Office and directly with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence.
- Research - Retrieve the statutory and mandatory information in connection with either the on-boarding of new clients or their recertification on a timely manner from public sources and from the clients.
- Organisational Talent - Keep a log of all the ‘adverse news’ items classified by Compliance and the SBO to avoid repeat questions coming up and the same answer supplied by the SBO.
- Teamwork - Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Compliance and Due Diligence Operations to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information flow.
- Accountability - Act as a go-between between Due Diligence and the business to ensure vital requests are not missed and that the SBO provides what is required in a timely manner for all KYC and regulatory requests.
- KYC Knowledge - Keep the Swiss FIC team informed of any changes to processes, procedures or regulations.
- Client Marketing - Develop understanding of product range for FIC clients and support FIC Bankers in preparation of pitch books.
- Management Reporting - Keep track of deal flow and draft presentations for management reporting
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent analytical skills and good communicator.
- Ability to work precisely, also under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent in German and English, French is a welcomed asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong interest in financial industry.
Primary Location: CH-ZH-ZurichJob Type: Fixed TermJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Reference: 1 B000442