Knowledge Management Executive - Birmingham or London based
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Knowledge Executive (KE) to join the Bid Management team, part of the wider UK Marketing & Comms team.
The KE will be responsible for the development; sharing and re-use of knowledge to support the business retain and win new clients. The KE will be the focal point for access to knowledge and will work closely with the Bid Managers improving and updating key business information to support business development and active business pursuits.
The Bid Team sits across our London and Birmingham offices meaning there is opportunity for this role to be in either office.
· Development of a best-in-class knowledge library in various formats for multiple purposes and business lines
· Managing, developing and updating the online (SharePoint) business knowledge hub
· Development of a stock content library working closely with the Bid Managers and key stakeholders, focused on creating content to support persuasive and customer-focused sales content
· Manage the development of the case study and business resume libraries, supporting development of case studies from submitted bids and business activities
· Proofread and apply house style to knowledge content where required
· Create activity reports to support monthly reporting
· Support the Bid Managers with the bid process, specifically with the deconstruction of submitted tenders to capture new knowledge / content
· Ensuring content conforms with BNPPRE’s style guide and brand guidelines
· Promotion of BNPPRE’s style guide
· Responding to requests for content from the Bid Managers and the business
· Maintaining up to date knowledge of technology and industry trends and proactively identifying new content requirements
· Monitoring content update review cycles, working with teams across the business to ensure library content is current
· Updating individual library items and connected groups of documentation such as the case studies an business resume library
· Managing content approval and sign-off processes
· Creation and development of document templates.
· Good level of experience in working in a bid team or knowledge management environment
· Self-motivated and driven by challenges
· Action oriented, creative and innovative
· Excellent organisational skills
· Strong attention to detail
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
· Previous experience using of working with SharePoint platforms or similar online systems would be advantageous
· Ability to interpret written content and understand it’s use
· Proven working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· Demonstrable experience of building knowledge management libraries advantageous
· Understanding of Knowledge Management principles are desirable