Would you like to join an international company part of an international Bank that deliver banking and payment application all around the world?
We are looking for a Junior Transversal Operational Permanent Controller to join our fast growing team. Central Europe Technology is an expertise center, which conducts IT projects for our clients from BNP Paribas Personal Finance organization.
- Provide support and methodology related to the operational framework for procedure management.
- Assist in the implementation and local transposition of the BNP Paribas framework on operational risk and permanent control.
- Ensure that the validated and approved procedures are properly stored and communicated to the relevant stakeholders within the entity.
- Manage the internal location with the entity’s procedures (store; grant and remove access rights).
- Ensures that the entity BUs have an updated control plan in place.
- Ensure the follow-up of the performance of permanent controls in accordance with the BUs control plans.
- Ensure the follow-up of the implementation, within the due date, of self-identified action plans elaborated by the 1st LoD related to failing controls, operational incidents and/or RCSA.
- Ensure the follow-up of the implementation, within the due date, of the PCA and/or recommendations issued as a result of the 2nd LoD controls, internal and/or external audit missions.
- Contribute to the administration of the exemption/waivers repository and ensure the appropriated follow-up.
- Contribute to the administration of the risk forms repository and ensure the appropriated follow-up.
- Contribute to the update or creation of reports managed locally or by the Group regarding operational risk and permanent control.
- Assist to the organization of committees requested through the operational risk and permanent control framework (e.g. Local Internal Control Committee).
- Assist the preparation of the territory committees.
- Ensure the employees’ and/or OPC network awareness on operational risk and on permanent control, including the procedural framework.
- Contribute and assist on defining the appropriate trainings on operational risk, permanent control framework and tools for the entity’s employee’ and/or OPC network.
- Contribute to the internal administration of operational risk and permanent control tools.
Required academic level /professional experience:
- University degree on economics or legal;
- Mandatory minimum 1-year professional experience in GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance), internal control processes and/or audit area (in financial institutions or big fours represents a plus).
Personal and technical skills:
- Resilience and flexibility to work in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Self-motivated person, wishing to acquire experience and build a career in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent collaboration skills, able to work across functional and international lines;
- Ability to be firm when needed and show flexibility when possible;
- Effective time management, planning and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and very good analytical qualities;
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to collaborate and support;
- Pragmatic, with a positive attitude as well as a great capacity of comprehension;
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information;
- Control and risk mindset;
- Critical thinking;
- Active listening;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Very good/advanced level of English.
If you see yourself in the description above, please apply!
CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on Origin, Age, Gender, Personal belief, or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
We are part of the bank and conducting the best of its projects!
CET, short for Central Europe Technologies SRL, is an expertise Center for BNP Paribas Personal Finance. CET offices are located in Bucharest, Romania and brings together nearly 230 employees, highly specialized in IT systems (COBOL, Java, .Net, Python).
CET is a referent business partner for all BNP Paribas Personal Finance subsidiaries serving 15 countries and is continuously expanding.
We are proud to develop and maintain strategic business applications and deliver the best level quality for the bank all around the world.