The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: an International Operations Centre providing asset and fund services for locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For continuously growing Department within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
(Junior) Transfer Agent in Hedge Fund Services
As a Transfer Agent you will be responsible for providing excellent service for our international clients. Scope of TA activities includes: processing of capital transactions for hedge funds, entering and maintaining investors’ data on transfer agency systems and liaising with various internal teams.
- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and reviewing it for accuracy
- Liaising with Investors of assigned client funds to clarify dealing requests
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Liaising with BNP Paribas Banking Division with respect to the daily reconciliation and processing of investor’s subscription monies and the remittance of investor’s redemption proceeds
- Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers (Hedge Fund Clients)
- Cooperating with our internal teams to ensure excellent client service
- Making, reviewing and reconciling payments between Funds and Investors
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Have up to 3 years of experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations
- Have very good command of English
- Have proficiency command of MS Office
- Had an opportunity to gain rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
- Pay attention to details
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Present strong communication skills
- Have a keen awareness of supreme client focus
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Client focused, Resilience, Critical thinking, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Ability to share / pass on knowledgeTransversal competency: Knowing a foreign language (specify which language), Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Analytical Ability