BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
(Junior) Specialist in the Global Business Change Management Team
The Global Business Change Management team is responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, test, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes and information systems. As part of this team you will be the main link between Business teams among all locations (from Luxembourg to Australia) and the centralized IT department in Luxembourg with regards to changes required in a Global project.
- Participate in global project and manage daily progress of different tasks related to the progression of the next steps of the project
- Define mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
- Analyse and document the different business processes (from Investor registry to Regulatory Reporting, including Asset Ownership and Accounting)
- Close cooperation with business representatives of different business lines
- Assistance with and execution of User Acceptance Testing as required
- University degree or relevant professional experience
- Preferably 2 years of experience in financial operations
- General knowledge about Private Equity, Real Estate industry, Accounting and Valuation will be considered as an strong asset
- Very good spoken and written English (knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset)
- MS Office knowledge, especially MS Excel and Word
- Strong attention to details & good numeric skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with tight-deadlines
- Team work orientation and collaborative attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.