BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Junior Specialist with German in Transfer Agent team
- Performing BAU activities as per team’s daily checklist
- Team mailbox monitoring throughout the day
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity,
- Preparing daily reports (checklist, KPI etc)
- Investigation and fixing any issues regarding daily business to avoid delays,
- Ensure the follow-up of documents receipts;
- Responding to any query from internal or external source in relation to the activity within 24H;
- Proactive communication with business partners – phone calls instead of emails for a quick resolution of complex issues; group phone calls pickup
- Monitor procedures and checklist updates, immediate reporting to management any discrepancies and gaps in process and procedures;
- Creating and updating process documents with support of experienced co-worker;
- Active participation in onboarding of new clients and implementation of new products;
- Coaching/on the job training of new employees,
- Participation in internal trainings for new employees,
- Being innovative through various proposals of process enhancements and their implementation,
- Support management to ensure that all KPI’s are updated and distributed on regular basis,
- Actively support teams across entire department in their business.
- Actively participate in incident meetings and ensure that follow up actions are completed and preventive measures proposed,
- Escalate any system issues and extraordinary events to the management,
- Maintain superior relationship with internal and external clients and promote client focus approach among other team members
- Taking ownership in regards to daily duties and workload management
- Execution of any other task delegated by the manager
- Have University degree (preferred: Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Have very good command of English and German
- Are focused on details
- Are able to strong reactivity to meet short deadlines
- Are self-motivated and willing to learn
- Have good knowledge of MS Office
- Have good communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
- Have awareness of risk and ability to propose/implement process improvements
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Convenient s work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: IndifferentSchedule: Full-time