Junior Specialist in Financial Accounting Team
BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks in the world. Together with all dependent entities it has more than 189 000 employees and it operates in over 74 countries. The group offers products and services in the areas of investment, corporate, private and retail banking. On the Polish market we are represented by entities offering varied financial products and services. For more details please visit www.bnpparibas.pl.
For BNP Paribas S.A. Branch in Poland, the institution specialized in Corporate and Institutional Banking we look for candidates interested in the position of:
- Invoice processing (expenses).
- Employee settlements (business trips, credit cards, etc.).
- Daily accounts reconciliation.
- End of month accounting.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by Head of Financial Accounting.
- Two or more years of accounting experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of VAT and CIT law.
- Fluency in English as a working language.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a group setting.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.