Junior Specialist in Asset Creation team
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
Providing reliant market data on all operated instruments to the Fund Accountants and clients
Ensuring that client specificities are observed.
Reviewing and validating all daily activity in an accurate and timely manner, and maintaining all required controls to ensure overall accuracy
Working in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other shared services to ensure seamless processing according to the fund’s policies
Supporting the production of fund Net Asset Values
Supporting the research and resolution process for exceptions and inquiries
Providing information needed to prepare financial statements and reports for in an accurate and timely manner
Calculating and processing fund activities
- Fluency in English as working language
- At least Bachelor degree in Finance/Economy/Accounting
- Professional experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, and loan servicing or related careers (preferred).
- Aptitude for math and ability to work with multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong time management and organisational habits
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, beneficial with database development experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines is essential
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location in Warsaw Spire complex
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended