BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of funds’ assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises of two business lines, a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Our Reconciliation Team ensures regular comparison of our Client's positions on mutual and hedge funds. As a part of a team you will also be responsible for identifying any discrepancies and out of balance conditions. You will follow-up each case of revealed differences until final resolution. Team is actively cooperating with internal and external parties such as other internal teams, Transfer Agents, Fund Administrators and Fund Managers from various markets – you will be in daily contact with all of them!
Ensure monthly / quarterly reconciliation of Client’s holding (Fund units)
Ensure the follow-up of the reconciliation breaks until final conclusion
Respond to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
Identify discrepancies and out of balance conditions through a variety of balancing techniques and reconciliation software applications
Prepare and submit various monthly / quarterly reports for management review
Identify and recommend improvements in reconciliation process and other processing areas for greater operational efficiency and risk mitigation
- Knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Minimum BA degree (Finance, Economics, Law)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Ability to co-operate in team and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Experience in Fund Industry and Reconciliation area will be an asset
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex training preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Analytical Ability