Junior SAP HR Software Engineer
Want to work with us to help the shift towards a more sustainable world?
Are you ready to implement processes to the benefit of all employees of a big company?
Then come join the Human Resources cluster, in the department (tribe) Functions. We are based in the center of Brussels and organized in 2 teams of a dozen of people each (called squads), supporting the company’s Human Resources Management and implementing their business needs on the SAP platform.
We work in Agile methodology to ensure we stay close with the customer’s need, deliver fast, adapt quickly and continuously improve as a team.
You will be designing and developing important HR applications (Payroll, Time Management, Benefits & Rewards tooling, and more.)
You will discuss with the customers, understand their need and design solution compliant with SAP best practices and within the frame of the cluster HR set of practices.
You will gather the functional knowledge that will allow you to make the proper design decisions jointly with the team
You will support the end-users, as well as analyze and troubleshoot errors in the development or incidents in production.
You will build a strong knowledge of the business processes that will help you develop, optimize and customize the right and most efficient solutions.
You will create and maintain good documentation on your projects.
Highlight your strengths
- Your skills in the areas of business, behaviour at work and multidisciplinary working
You have analysis and development skills or a strong interest in designing and writing code
- You have knowledge or strong interest in SAP language ABAP and SAP HR modules : SAP time, SAP Payroll and SAP Masterdata or SAP Fiori programming
-You like working as a team and co-creating in close relationship with the customers to provide added customer value in a timely fashion
- You are communicative and always ready to share information with your colleagues to guarantee an efficient flow and prevent or drain potential bottlenecks.
You can express yourself fluently, orally and in writing, in English as well as in either French or Dutch (or both!)
- You like software development and can show minimal experience or interest in any development language or framework
- Any existing experience on SAP ABAP and one or more SAP modules is a plus
- A knowledge of MSAccess and Visual Basic for applications is also welcome, as many HR processes (hiring, certifications, etc…) are MSAccess-based.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for well-being and team performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain all talent, whatever their gender, age, background or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether they are living with a disability, as every person has their own experiences and their own identity. Together, let's build the innovative, responsible and sustainable bank of tomorrow. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work on an 80% or 90% full-time equivalent basis.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this role? Apply online.