BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of fund’s assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For Fund Accounting area within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsawwe are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Junior Fund Accountant with Spanish
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily transactions booking in accounting system
- Reconciliations of accounting records versus custody positions
- Distribution calculations
- Preparing monthly trustee / control packs
- Management service charge calculations
- Performance fee calculations
- Portfolio turnover calculations
- Yield calculations
- Timely completion of internal team management information
- Participate in client and internal change activity
We are looking for you if you:
- Have knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Are fluent in English and communicative Spanish language knowledge
- Have accurate analytical skills
- Have proficient command of MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel)
- Have excellent communication skills & ability to work effectively as a team player
- Pay attention to quality
- Are willing to learn
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, photography club, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-founding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: IndifferentSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: AdaptabilityTransversal competency: Ability to develop others & improve their skills