Junior Client Account Manager with Italian
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of funds’ assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises of two business lines, a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
Junior Client Account Manager for Fund Dealing Services
The candidate will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining good relationships between Corporate Clients and operation site of Fund Dealing Services (FDS) as well as managing their queries.
- To be the central point of contact for all queries of Securities Services FDS Clients under your responsibility and manage all related issues (calls, e-mails, internal departments or management requests)
- To ensure that Client queries are properly followed up and resolved, taking clear ownership of client quality throughout FDS and Securities Services
- To guarantee Client specific knowledge through producing and updating client factsheets and reports
- To provide client service and support for day to day business and ongoing operational issues
- To help Clients implement new business and additional business
- To ensure comprehensive information flow to management and client development teams
- To take care for the quality of our relationship with our Clients and take ownership of our Client satisfaction
- To cooperate closely with Operational teams across all FDS business lines
- Fluent English
- Fluent Italian
- University degree (economy, banking, finance studies)
- Proven experience in Client communication
- Experience in Securities Services or Investment Fund industry will be an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Client Focus
- Ability to co-operate in teams (internal and external)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.