(Junior) Business Analyst in Business Automation Team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
(Junior) Business Analyst for Business Automation Team
The (Junior) Business Analyst in the Business Automation Team is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of End User Developed Applications (EUDA’s) and executing solutions for business and functional needs. This includes: providing technical solutions to end-users, analysis and design, specification, development, configuration, testing, documentation, deployment and on-going monitoring and support.
- Maintenance and development of EUDA’s
Work with business representatives in determining user requirements based on current and future needs
Design, develop, test, debug and document applications according to the functional requirements.
Act as an information source for other employees whilst continuing to learn and develop technical skills
Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
Support training and professional development for staff members as needed to perform job duties
Perform peer reviews, capture review comments & track until closure
- Experience in the maintenance, development and implementation of EUDA’s, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Very good VBA in MS Excel knowledge is essential
- Very good knowledge of development of MS Access databases is essential
- fluency in written and spoken English
- other programming language will be an asset
- project management (AgileBA) knowledge will be an asset
- understanding of systems engineering concepts
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- the ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- knowledge of roles and functional relations between parties and entities involved in fund investment process on the European market and EU regulations for fund industry
- deep knowledge financial instruments (securities and corporate events, listed and OTC derivative instruments)
- ability to apply and encourage BNP Paribas Securities Services corporate values at work
- positive attitude and flexibility
- very good written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.