Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today ?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs.
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
The "Inspection Générale" performs audit assignments for the General Management that encompass all the BNP Paribas Group’s activities within Europe and elsewhere.
If you join the "Inspection Générale", you will undertake audit assignments within the Group covering all risks linked to banking activities.
The objectives of these assignments are to ensure the quality of the risk control mechanism, ensure compliance with prevailing regulatory constraints and check the efficiency of the current management.
Your future job :
As a Junior Auditor, your main activities are:
- Carrying out verification and analysis of all the Group’s entities and subsidiaries;
- Reporting on how they are operating, assessing the risks, giving an opinion on the organisation in place, potentially assessing the officers concerned;
- Setting out any proposals you may have on how to improve the way in which the company operates.
- These assignments may relate to specific entities or transversal issues common to several entities.
Highlight your strengths !
- You have a Master's degree.
- Good English, French and knowledge in Dutch.
- Ideally, you have done an internship abroad and in the banking field
- Highly adaptable.
- A team player in a stimulating but demanding environment.
- Strong organization skills.
- Good interviewing and negotiation skills.
- An analytical mind and an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Drafting skills.
This position also requires a considerable willingness to travel (at least three assignments a year within Europe or elsewhere, each lasting ten weeks).
Your future workplace
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organization where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
The assignments performed within the "Inspection Générale" will give you a broad range of professional experience.
The 3-5 years you spend in this post will give you an overall picture of the Group’s activities and organisation and give you access thereafter to management posts within the BNP Paribas Fortis Group.
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!