BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: property management, transaction, consulting, valuation, property development and investment management. BNP Paribas Real Estate is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is present in 37 countries with more than 180 offices worldwide and 5,100 employees (16 wholly owned and 21 by its Alliance network that represents today more than 3,500 people).
For more information: www.realestate.bnpparibas.com
The International Investment Group (IIG) of BNP Paribas Real Estate is a cross-border team headquartered in Paris with offices across Europe, Asia and the Middle-East, works with global clients to facilitate cross-border transactions and provides the full range of BNP Paribas Real Estate services.
Junior Analyst – International Investment Group
Internship (6 months) to start in March 2023
Placement located at BNP Paribas Real Estate HQ, Paris, Issy les Moulineaux / Boulogne-Billancourt (92)
Under the supervision of the Head of IIG, you will be an integral part of the IIG team and will support in the various tasks, including:
- Analysis and support in the diffusion of cross-border investment opportunities (teasers, cash-flows)
- Compiling information from various sources and preparing the investor memorandum
- Undertaking market analysis and support teams on Office and Residential, as well as other asset classes
- Prepare the presentation materials for global conferences, internal meetings and pitches with clients (this includes market updates, track records, and team presentations)
- Coordinating daily investment activity with international teams located in Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Supporting in internal long-term projects (business development, marketing and IT projects)
- Updating internal key figures, data and client documents
Evolving in a dynamic and international team composed of 32 people across 7 different countries. You will be in required to communicate with the IIG team globally as well as the different local investment teams across Europe. You will be exposed to company top management and senior leadership.
This position will enable you to develop your knowledge of the European Commercial Real Estate market, institutional investors, and the real estate investment process. At IIG, you will have the chance develop your teamwork capabilities along with your organisational skills, whilst working with many different cultures. Your performance and implication within the team could open future development opportunities within BNP Paribas Group.
Education: Undergraduate or post-graduate student (preferably majoring in finance or real estate)
Language skills: Fluent English speaker with a high level of written and spoken French
Technical skills: Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Skills: Analytical, meticulous, mathematical, organised, keen, proactive, out-going, the ability to actively listen, willingness to evolve in an international environment.
CV & Cover Letter : Enzo Giovanetti enzo.giovanetti [at] bnpparibas (dot) com