BNP Paribas Securities Services Poland is part of the BNP Paribas group specializing in securities operations and investment funds for institutional investors and financial institutions. We operate in thirty-four countries on five continents. We are one of the five largest trust banks in the world.
Currently, due to dynamic growth of our company in Poland, we’re looking for fresh Graduates who want to step up their career and become a crucial part of our operational scope expansion in Warsaw!
Junior Analyst in Financial Operations Area
If you are looking for the best place to start your career in finance - we have great news for you.
We can help you to create your career in financial operations! Due to dynamic growth of our organization we can propose many fields to choose from!
You don’t have experience in fund industry yet? No worries! We will provide you with 2-weeks induction training to prepare you for new role.
- Graduate or last year student able to work full-time?
- Fluent in English (other European languages are big assets)?
- Analytical and good with numbers?
- Able to work effectively as a team player?
- Self-motivated to develop?
- Client focused?
- Willing to take on new challenges and look for improvements?
We have great news for you. We can help you to find your career path in financial operations among many open positions we have. Even if you are not sure which department could be the best fit for you, we are happy to advise you, basing on your skills, experience and interests.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Resilience, Communication skills - oral & writtenTransversal competency: Ability to develop and leverage networks, Analytical Ability