The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organization is an international financial services group, with in excess of 200,000 employees with solid roots in Europe.
The BNP Paribas Group is organized around two main activities: Retail Banking and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
The IT production has two main entities ITGP and ITO, with a main governance lead by ITGP.
ITGP Digital Working
ITGP Digital Working is responsible to provide IT Services to our clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Infrastructures (Active Directory, Messaging, Instant Messaging, Desktop ...) as well as elements of the Global Services organization.
Main Objectives & Purpose :
- Ensure to be proven as good team player to deliver the objectives assigned to the team.
- Work with other regional L2 Messaging teams to achieve a proper infrastructure monitoring and support coverage (follow the sun L2 infrastructure management/support).
- Work with regional service desk teams and with regional L3 Messaging teams (escalation, knowledge transfer).
- Provide L2 technical support (requests and incidents) to users on Email, Instant Messaging and Mobile Device Management solutions. This includes Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams,
- Must have a continual improvement, risk mitigation focus, and proactively improve the monitoring, efficiency, reliability, capacity and quality of all IT services under his managed perimeter.
- Responsible for having an operational up to date BCP / DR documented and tested.
Business relationship management
- Liaising with Business Application Teams, Regional IT Teams, Global Infrastructure Support and IT Security Teams to resolve issues, complete tasks and deliver projects in a timely fashion.
- Provide relevant communication to service desk teams and/or users because of change management or because of an incident.
- Provide and update knowledge articles to service desk teams
- Responsible for the SLA section related to the tower: SLA definition, reporting, dashboards.
- Ensure the coordination and collaboration with Global Head of the relevant functional area.
- Ensure that the instructions and guidelines of the Group (esp. IT Security guidelines and Global ITI&P Governance) are respected and the architecture is validated.
- Responsible for controls to be run for as well as the closure of audit points related to the tower.
Customer/Supplier Relations/Auditors :
- Group Functions, retail France (BCEF), Asset Management, Cardif France, Personal Finance, International Retail Banking, Cardif, BNL....
- IT Security, Compliance
- Hardware / Software suppliers
- Third part company IT support
- External audits (private or regulators)
Key Results Areas:
- Provide end user satisfaction by reducing resolution time of the incidents
- Guarantee functioning of the systems by having resilient infrastructure, adequate staffing, and escalation of problems, proper documentation, good procedures/controls and monitoring.
- Define and implement comprehensive Collaborative infrastructure / service monitoring strategy
- Track and proactively manage Incidents. Devise improvement strategies to reduce incidents.
- Track and proactively manage assets.
- Develop procedures and IT controls for the tower.
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Good knowledge and experience with following systems:
- Exchange O365
- Exchange 2013/2016 and Microsoft Outlook
- MS Teams
- Skype For Business
- Active directory (core knowledge of AD, GPO, scripting, etc...)
- Understanding of core IT infra setup:
- Wintel systems: Windows Server 2012/2016
- Network: WIN/MAN/LAN topology, ICP/DMZ, F5 Load Balancer, Firewall
- Storage: NAS/SAN/DAS
- MS DNS, Windows 7/10
- Strong knowledge of ITIL (service delivery).
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in complex IT infrastructure environments
- Experience of large organizations (matrix with local & functional reporting lines)
- Fluency in English
- ITIL trained and experience with ITSM tools
Other Value-Added Competencies:
- Mature, independent, well organized with excellent communication skills (written, spoken, presentations)
- Exposed to multi-cultural environment and able to work as part of a Global team
- Quick thinker and Good decision-maker
- Analytical, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Tough mindset, able to work under pressure
- Availabilities to work outside of business hours (change management, oncall/incident resolution)
- Knowledge of the French Language would be welcomed